At Momentum Wealth we continuously strive to expand our offering by including unique and diverse investment components.
- Raging Bull Awards: Top Outright Performers 2008, 2009, 2010: Category: Best Domestic Equity Smaller Companies Fund
- Morningstar Award in “South African Small Cap Equity” category 2009, 2010
- Morningstar Award for “Best Fund in Sector” in the “Domestic Equity Smaller Companies” sector for 2008
The Global Competitive Report is one of the worlds most comprehensive and respected assessment of countries competitiveness.
Out of 142 Countries South Africa ranks over all 50th for the 2011-2012 year. Putting us ahead of countries such as India, Turkey and Brazil. Top of the list was little surprise, Switzerland with the UK lying 10th and the USA 5th. Europe’s Money Maker, Germany is ranked 6th and the country dubbed as the next World Power China lies 26th.
Where have we got it right:
Blog Post 14th Sept 2011:
“I thought a few months ago that the perfect storm would be 2013, but now, the economic weakness in the U.S., eurozone and U.K. is front-loaded.” “So we’re going to double-dip earlier. The climax of it could be 2013 or it could be already earlier.” “There’ll be more monetary easing and quantitative easing done by the Fed and other central banks, but the credit channel is broken.” Nouriel Roubini told Bloomberg News.
A exciting alternative to cash:
A punt for Momentum (ex-RMB Unit Trust) Funds:
- A absolute out-performer is the Momentum Small/Mid cap Fund returning 15.67% vs it’s peer group average of 7.72% over 5 years.
- Momentum Money Market has out performed it’s peers over 3, 6 and 12 months as well as over 3 and 5 years.
- Momentum Bond fund topped it’s peers over 3 and 5 years
- Momentum Income Plus fell just short of Cadiz Absolute Yield Fund over 5 years
Income payments and withdrawals
Income payments and withdrawals should always be taken into consideration when an electronic collection is selected as the preferred method of payment.